Elegant & Unforgettable Weddings
The welcoming ambiance of the property has made it the venue of choice for several discerning couples. This fabulous facility is breathtaking as patrons descend the curving staircase set amidst a lush tropical garden, showcasing a magnificent waterfall and rock garden feature just before entering the main pre-function area. Overhead, the translucent arbour roofing allows natural light to fall on the flowering vines trailing through the over scale wrought iron lattice. Weddings in Kingston Jamaica at The Knutsford Court Hotel are a Dream Come True!
On entering the spacious pre-function area, which spans the length of the banquet rooms, the warm relaxing tones on the wall present a unique relaxing ambiance perfect for a lavish cocktail reception. The pre-function area also features large hand-stained cedar framed glass windows looking out to the waterfall and rock garden feature.
This theme is carried to the banquet rooms, whose main entrance feature the same hand-stained effect, with patterned bronze glass for privacy yet giving a feel of the outdoors allowing natural light to peak in.
The Grand Caribbean Suite offers accommodation for up to 150 and is decorated with plush carpeting and individually controlled down lights to set the ambiance. The Windward and Leeward Suites compliment each other and accommodate up to 60 persons. The facility also offers two smaller rooms, one hosting up to 30 persons and the second more intimate room hosting 12 persons.
But it is the upstairs, The Blue Mountain Suite that is the toast of the banquet rooms with its signature windows that allow a picturesque view of the lush garden courtyard. Hosting up to 250 persons, this suite is just right for that special occasion.
Requirements for Getting Married in Jamaica:
Visitors can be married 24 hours after arriving in Jamaica providing prior application has been made for a marriage license.
- Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Written consent from parents if under eighteen (18).
- Original certificate of divorce, if applicable.
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
- Italian nationals celebrating their marriage in Jamaica must notify their embassy; a certified copy of their marriage certificate must be forwarded to their embassy to be legalized and translated.
- French Canadians celebrating their marriage in Jamaica need a notarized, translated English copy of all documents and a photocopy of original documents in French.
For further information, contact any Jamaica Tourism Board offices worldwide or local offices.Book Now