We Care For You
To our valued guests, our mission to provide the highest level of hospitality and care for guests has always been important to us. We continue to intensify our efforts to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests and colleagues. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, making sure you feel comfortable.
TRAVELLING TO JAMAICA:
Please see the current travel protocols applicable to entering Jamaica.
Updated April 16, 2022
Pre-travel COVID-19 test no longer required
Jamaica will no longer have any travel restrictions that were imposed due to the pandemic as travelers to the island are no longer required to take a COVID-19 test to board a flight.
For faster processing on arrival at the airport, travelers are encouraged to submit their Immigration/Customs C5 card online at https://enterjamaica.com and may do so at any time before arrival. If the card has not been submitted online, passengers may complete the paper form issued in-flight by the airline.
Our team members have received COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols training from the Ministry of Health and Wellness including general sanitation guidelines and proper use of personal protective equipment.
Please see some of the enhanced measures we have already implemented:
- Frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all public spaces has been increased with special attention paid to “high-touch” areas; e.g.: door handles, elevator buttons, railings, public bathrooms, lobby furniture, stairwells, etc.
-Touch-free greeting and welcoming protocol adopted for all team members when interacting with guests.
- New signs have been posted reminding guests and team members of proper handwashing methods and social distancing guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been installed in all public areas; e.g.: elevators, lobby, gift shops, business center, etc.
- Trash bins have been placed outside each public bathroom for guests and team members to properly dispose of tissue paper used to open/close doors.
Food + Beverage:
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at all cafes, restaurants, and bars.
- Spaced out seating for social distancing in restaurants and bars.
- Food trays will be set outside the room entrance for room service delivery and guest notified
Front Desk Services:
- Key card drop-off bowls have been installed to limit contact and facilitate check-out.
- All pens are sanitized after each use. Guests are further encouraged to use personal pens whenever possible.
- Implemented hand sanitizing stations at all restaurants, bars, and high traffic areas.
- Guest rooms have been decluttered to reduce constant re-touch of items. These will be made available on request. In-room TV channels will be utilized to provide additional guest information.
- All room cleaning equipment used by Housekeepers will be cleaned and sanitized (mops, mop buckets, dust bins, cart) with Sanitized the recommended cleaning chemical and sanitizing agent
- All high touch areas in the room will receive a more detailed cleaning regime
- Housekeeping team will be equipped with PPE– disposable gloves, masks, disposable protective apron and educated in the proper use and care.
Hotel Team Members:
- Infrared Temperature checks are now provided to all staff upon reporting for work.
- All staff have been provided with face masks that must be worn at all times while on property
- Additional PPE’s will be provided based on work tasks including gloves, gowns, face shields, and other protective gear.
- Our hotels have a Nurse of Duty if you require any immediate medical attention
- Our Nurses have also been trained in quarantine and isolation protocols
- The hotel also has arrangements for a Doctor of Call (at a cost) for more serious conditions
During Your Stay:
While on the property we ask that you kindly observe both the hotel and Ministry of Health & Wellness protocols at all times.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- While in ALL in-door public areas in the hotel, you have the option of wearing a mask. Masks are not required for outdoor spaces.
Going off Property:
- There are no longer any curfew hours in Jamaica and you may freely explore the island.
- If traveling in a public vehicle, sanitize the seat and the surrounding area.
- Continue to take general precautions.
Keeping a Check:
- Temperature checks may be carried out on check-in. This is to protect everyone and identify any early symptoms. If you exhibit an elevated temperature you may be required to self-isolate in-room until the Ministry of Health personnel are alerted and advise the next steps.
Look Out, Stay Safe:
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing, sneezing, and/or runny nose
- If you observe anyone showing these symptoms kindly advise the Duty Manager, who will follow up on the matter immediately.
- If for any reason you may feel unwell please isolate yourself in your room, and contact us by phone, dialing 0 and ask for the Duty Manager, as soon as possible.
We’re here for you!
We will ensure that we provide the highest level of hospitality that you deserve and will take appropriate measures to ensure continued service.
The Courtleigh Hospitality Group
Last updated: April 21, 2022